Cookies Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The final Beta Weekend starting tomorrow

2 posters

Go down

The final Beta Weekend starting tomorrow Empty The final Beta Weekend starting tomorrow

Post  witi1234 Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:48 pm

There's another BWE coming, starting July 20. Players will be able to create and play with Asura and Sylvari ,explore new zones (there's even new PvP map Very Happy) or buy/spend gems in the Gem Store. I'm not sure if the characters from the previous BWEs are deleted or still playable. Its the last chance to choose what race and class will you be playing on August 28 ,because after this weekend everything from the beta will be deleted, except the contact list and there won't be another BWE Sad
Hope to meet you there Wink
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

The final Beta Weekend starting tomorrow Empty Re: The final Beta Weekend starting tomorrow

Post  Konjiki Taiyou Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:29 pm

oo i get to make new avatars Very Happy sylvari ftw! xD

don't forget to download early (before the beta) so you can log right on! or with minimal downloading Very Happy
Konjiki Taiyou
Konjiki Taiyou
Top Dog
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

The final Beta Weekend starting tomorrow Empty Re: The final Beta Weekend starting tomorrow

Post  witi1234 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:25 am

Better start downloading now, there's a new patch that's over 15GB Shocked
Edit: It seems that I just haven't downloaded any patch from long time ago Very Happy
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  witi1234 Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 am

Time to recreate the guild ! Very Happy
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  witi1234 Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:55 am

Ouch.... I need 1 silver to create the guild xD Will create it tomorrow, time to sleep now Very Happy
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  witi1234 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:08 pm

Sorry for my inactivity, but I'm little bit busy at the moment and will play maybe after hour or two. I hope you understand Smile
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down