Cookies Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What profession and race will you choose ?

3 posters

Go down

What profession and race will you choose ? Empty What profession and race will you choose ?

Post  witi1234 Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:14 am

I was wondering what profession and race will you start with and how many heroes are you planning to have ? Very Happy
I maybe will start with asura warrior, the next one will be asura elementalist and the third sylvari (or maybe asura again...Very Happy) ranger, however it was a hard choice to order them like this.... I love them all !! Very Happy
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

What profession and race will you choose ? Empty Re: What profession and race will you choose ?

Post  Konjiki Taiyou Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:18 am

Konjiki Taiyou is going to be a human elementalist! The rest I have no clue xD
Konjiki Taiyou
Konjiki Taiyou
Top Dog
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

What profession and race will you choose ? Empty Re: What profession and race will you choose ?

Post  AlexanderTG Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 am

I will be either a norn guardian or an asura engineer.
AlexanderTG
AlexanderTG
Administrator
Administrator

https://cookiesadd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Konjiki Taiyou Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:32 am

How do you like the engineers?? I never played one long enough to get used to it. I keep playing the ele over n over xD
Konjiki Taiyou
Konjiki Taiyou
Top Dog
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexanderTG Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Well I've played the engineer the last BWE and it was quite awesome. His rifle abilities are great and he can have up to 4 turrets Very Happy . Also he can have elixirs who for example heal you. And if you want you can throw this elixir at your allies and the elixir will heal them. Quite fun, but the turrets felt underpowered. Altho I've heard that turrets are for PvE and that would make much sence.
AlexanderTG
AlexanderTG
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Konjiki Taiyou Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:51 pm

I like being a healer and only just learned how to use the ele water skills with staff's to heal. But I prefer something more like the Monk's in GW1, die hard healers xD
Konjiki Taiyou
Konjiki Taiyou
Top Dog
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexanderTG Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:56 am

Well guardians are practicly, die hard supports/healers. I like to support, but not necessarily to heal.
AlexanderTG
AlexanderTG
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Konjiki Taiyou Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:05 pm

I did like the guardians, didnt die a lot during the first mission like the ele did lol. Ill make a guardian too, dunno which race though.
Konjiki Taiyou
Konjiki Taiyou
Top Dog
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  witi1234 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:43 am

So no one's gonna be asura ? Crying or Very sad
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Konjiki Taiyou Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:07 am

I plan on making one of each Smile
Konjiki Taiyou
Konjiki Taiyou
Top Dog
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum