Cookies Addicted
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe I will be playing on release date

2 posters

Go down

Maybe I will be playing on release date Empty Maybe I will be playing on release date

Post  witi1234 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:42 pm

There's a chance that my laptop will be able to run gw2, so if I have a good Internet connection and my laptop doesn't burn maybe I will be playing on release date for few minutes (till my pc overheats Very Happy), or at least I will create the guild and invite everyone from the forums (currently 2 members Very Happy) and some random people. Also feel free to invite whoever you want at the beginning, after this we will decide who should stay and who should leave, we don't want to have unfriendly guild chat spammers that doesn't understand anything what other members are saying... BTW, only 9 days left Very Happy
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Maybe I will be playing on release date Empty Re: Maybe I will be playing on release date

Post  Konjiki Taiyou Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:51 am

Yay! I'm one of the 2 members lol xD
Konjiki Taiyou
Konjiki Taiyou
Top Dog
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Maybe I will be playing on release date Empty Re: Maybe I will be playing on release date

Post  witi1234 Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:47 am

I only hope that it will run with at least 25 fps on the lowest settings 600x400, the chat is visible and the cooling pad will do the work and not let the pc to overheat Very Happy Nothing is sure, however.... When the time comes I will post some info what's going on. And btw, there's one more member from the last BWE, he didn't register on forum however, but if he's lucky and plays in the same world as us he will get invited, so maybe we will be 4 ^^
witi1234
witi1234
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down